US GREEN CARD
Obtain a Green Card Online.
Living and working in America
The Green Card unlocks the door to the United States for thousands of USA fans every year. It allows the lucky Green Card winners permanent residence as well as an unlimited work permit for the US.
The USA raffles 55,000 of the desirable US immigrant visas in the Green Card Lottery every year. Obtain a Green Card Online.
WHAT IS A GREEN CARD?
The US Green Card is an immigrant visa that grants the holder unlimited residence and work permits for the United States of America.
How to buy a Green Card
If you dream of living in the USA but have neither family in the States nor the prospect of a US employer to sponsor you, there is yet another chance to emigrate to the USA besides the annual Green Card Lottery: the Green Card by investment.
BENEFITS OF THE US GREEN CARD
The US Green Card is one of the most desired immigrant visas in the world for good reason. Holders of the Permanent Resident Card enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Unlimited entry to the USA – no need for a US visa or ESTA!
- Living in any US state without restrictions
- Maintaining your current citizenship
- If desired: Applying for American citizenship after 3 or 5 years
As an employee:
- No need for a special work visa
- Free choice of employer
- Unlimited employment
- Risk-free change of employer
- Less strict work requirements than for other non-Americans
- Easier and faster obtaining of business licenses
As a student:
- Studying in the USA without a student visa
- Reducing tuition fees by up to 80%
As a pensioner:
- A legal and permanent residence for retirement
- Eligibility for pension benefits earned in the US and in the home country
- Eligibility for medical care and other government social assistance.
Note: For this benefit, you must have lived in the US for at least five years.
LIMITATIONS FOR US GREEN CARD HOLDERS
Depending on one’s life situation and personal wishes, the Green Card may also bring some disadvantages:
- The Permanent Resident Card does not include voting right in Federal, State, and most local elections.
- If the Green Card holder stays outside the US for too long, their Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) rights will expire (max. 1 year or 2 years upon application).
- Fingerprints and photos will still be taken every time a Green Card holder enters the United States.
- LPRs are considered taxable in the USA, and therefore must file a tax return and declare their worldwide income. However, the Double taxation agreements prevent them from overpaying in most cases. Obtain a Green Card Online.
- Acquista una patente di guida
- Köp körkort i sverige
- Acheter une carte d’identité européenne en ligne
- Acheter un permis de conduire enregistré en ligne