NVQ Dry lining will allow you to gain the relevant qualification and a CSCS Blue ‘Skilled Worker’ card. We are committed to providing the highest quality NVQs.
We provide high-quality NVQs led by highly qualified professional assessors. Each of them is based on national occupational standards and provides the elements of performance expected of a competent person. Each NVQ teaches best practice, knowledge to underpin competency, and the ability to adapt to any future changes. As part of your NVQ, industry expert assessors will ensure that relevant training materials, documentation, and other resources are used as well as providing high-quality guidance at all times.
This qualification is aimed at candidates who work within the construction industry and are aiming to achieve their blue CSCS card.
It is a paperless process and you won’t need to write anything to demonstrate competence. All the trade specific evidence you provide which includes photos, videos and Zoom video sessions will be loaded onto Dropbox by your account manager.
Complete your NVQ Dry Lining ONLINE from your own place. There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however you must have access to a mobile phone (to send photos and videos), computer or tablet with a camera and audio capabilities and be able to log onto Zoom.
- To start the course, fill up the application form (click here)
- You will receive the access to your E-PORTFOLIO on your email!
How to complete the course
- Answer the knowledge questions. Your assessor will guide you with correct answers.
- Collect site paperwork (drawings, timesheets, risk assessment etc.)
- Take the pictures and 6 short videos of different working skills, minimum 2 minutes each.
- Once you will complete your NVQ we will claim for your certificate from awarding body.
- The certificate will arrive to you by first class sign for Royal Mail delivery.